Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scientist trying to clone. Resurrect extinct mammoth

Scientist are trying to clone and resurrect extinct mammoth. Isn’t that just spectacular. I mean the fact that we as humans have the capacity and resources to revive a mammoth is just breath taking. To actually see something come a alive and know that we too can see the evidence of what is 12,000 years old is amazing. I think cloning has always been a good thing, the fact that you can clone a person just like you, proves to what the humans are capable of doing. No one would ever like to die, yeah some would agree that the spirit stays alive, but to me it would be cool because of the fact that I am a twin. I was already born with a so called clone of mine. It’s an amazing experience to have a double and the tricks that you can pull on someone. Nevertheless, resurrecting and extinct mammoth can answer question as to how they really survived, how their habitat were and so for. If I were to have the last vote as to why scientist should try implanting the mammoth embryo in an African elephant; I believe that they will do it right. Also, I know that as scientist, they will hypothesis displaying the creation and if or not, it will harm are present life.

No comments:

Post a Comment