Saturday, April 23, 2011

Education Speech Video

I believe that the points presented in this video make a lot of sense. We really do need to change our educational system. Although, it has not change, it should. I like the way they created a sketch to visualize the speech and how it all tied in with the government. One thing I agreed on was what he said about giving pills to ADHD children. They want them to take pills and stay focused but the pills just make them calm and not alert. He also mentions that he is not stating that there is such thing as ADHD. What I also found interesting and rather true was the example that teacher spend ten years telling you not to cheat because its wrong and bad and also not to look at the back of the book. I agree with him in the part that cheating is not wrong and that collaboration is good. Overall, I enjoyed this video and certainly watch more debates on other issues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment