Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fall Semester

I am pleased to say that Prof. Calderin is a great teacher. I am glad to have taken another semester with him. Though I don't know if its because I ready knew him and the excellent way he teaches but this semester was more fun than last time. Maybe is because last semester I had a computer in front of my face. Though the pieces of arts covered in ENC1102 were some I ready read in high school, so it was kind of relevant to me. I was glad to see that many of my friends from last semester were in the classroom. Overall, I am glad to have meant further more some of the my classmates and the enthuzithem we all had with the conversation of the works we needed to read. That made it easier for me to complete much of the works I didn't fully understand or to see another persons point of view. All I have to say is thank you and that I hope all of you have a great summer. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment