Saturday, April 23, 2011

Quibids

I recently started using this website like two week ago. I have literally one 7 auctions already. For the 60 dollars I spends to open my account, I have saved 197 dollars on the bidding prizes I have won. Let me explain more in depth what this website is. QuiBids is an online penny auction site; unlike ebay you have to bid a penny to an auction which accounts for .60 cents from you pocket. Meaning each penny you bid is what you will pay for that product but in reality its .61 cents you are bidding. In some cases it is worth bidding like for laptops, gift card and home appliances. But be careful if you are a beginner I suggest that you bid on small auctions and things that are worth bidding on. Some say this page can be a scam because its like gambling but I believe that if you use it for things you really want and that will come cheaper to you than it is no scam. Remember the one pressing the button to bid is you not anyone else. So think twice before becoming obsessed.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_QuiBids#ixzz1KNCSybhe

No comments:

Post a Comment