Tuesday, April 12, 2011

omg it's been 24 hours

I am surprised that these students lasted 24 hours without any media what so ever. Though it is not a surprise that they would of reacted this way. If I had to do this I would have not lasted. Why you may ask? Well the answer is simple; now a days an adolescents can’t live without a cellphone, computer or ipod you name it. We grew up in the era that technology made a big impact in the world. We were born with technology in the tips of our hands if you know what I mean. I personally could live without a cellphone because I like having real conversations with people but when it comes to ipod or television I would not stand it. My ipod takes the daily stress away and tv is what I come home to after a hard day at work. I truly applaud these students for even actually taking this test.

No comments:

Post a Comment